"I think you are filling a gap in the humanitarian world."
- Serena Borsani, Education Coordinator for Lebanon, International Rescue Committee, Lebanon
August 2017. Serena's team at the IRC have been working with Kitabna books in Informal Tented Settlements (ITS) and Double-Shift Schools (DSS) in Lebanon since 2014.
Kitabna books for communities affected by war
"Kitabna named NGO Of The Month"
- The International Institute for the Rights of the Child (IDE), Switzerland
- Al-Arabiya, Iraqi Kurdistan
- Fohla de Sao Paulo, Brazil
“Finding Readers in Syria’s Lost Generation”
- Artraker, UK
“‘The Giant Watermelon’ : un livre éducatif pour les enfants syriens"
- Agenda Culturel, Beirut, Lebanon
- Bookanista, UK